Sunday, September 21, 2008

What Wires Do You Need For A Ps3

Inauguration blog: Interview with the Maestro Gregucci




'm starting the blog with the interview made by me to the new director of the Great Concert Band "and Ernesto Abbate Gennaro" City Squinzano, prof. Joseph Gregucci.




______________________________________________________






Hi Gregucci teacher who reviews this season Art now on its last legs?

Guest reviews .. if they could give many, unfortunately the result that is growing is the poor quality of all the complex band. Unfortunately there are few bands who are carrying on some music, what prevails is always the talk business to sell and nothing else, we have very little musically, this is the reality.
could do more if we were not planning to talk personally.

His band (Sogliano Cavour .. ed) has been enjoying one of the best of the critics, that what happened?

If proved to be one of the best I'm glad, but depending on your point of view because the repertoire that we perform is obsolete, because that is what it is, often forced to make complex structured way old who may have need of modernization, the repertoire that we do causes us to have a kind of organic, I have focused on solo speech, knowledge ... but in 'to perform original music band you could give a best shot in all band ensembles. I think I have worked in these six years with the band of threshold to build instead of building a musical heritage.

think that interest in band music to attract young people or is it just the preserve of an adult audience?

The band is usually seen as the prerogative of an adult audience, but I could attract the young, but as in-band music he makes little, capable young people who make music run away, because there are other interests that run under the world of gangs.

What are the bands that have aroused a particular interest?

Doing favoritism here because it is personal taste, because I would not give personal opinions as everyone works in their own way, there are good teachers or teachers not good, there are only ways of seeing the music. Among the various bands I liked the band directed by Rocco Elected to Bracknell, Noicattaro, but also under the guidance of Francavilla Fontana Ermir Krantja Lecce and the m ° Cammarano, but I would not make judgments because it is not mine to give, craft as they are, too.

Next year will rise to the podium Squinzano of the band that once was directed by the unforgettable Abbate brothers .. What are your emotions?

Emotions are many, but there is so much more emotion than that, it's hard to fit on a poster and having "head" faces of the two brothers Abbate for what they have given the band and the city of Squinzano. I will try with my whole band to give prominence to the city of Squinzano Abbate and that should be the "Teatro alla Scala 'Pugliese bands, after the dark years.

There will be some news regarding the lyrical and symphonic repertoire?

I will try wherever possible to rediscover the compositions of Ernesto and Gennaro Abbate, although it is very difficult to analyze these compositions because it touches a level of music is very complicated and difficult. I will attempt to present a popular repertoire, but at the same time innovative.

body of the band will return to Squinzano Ugo Schito, thinks that the return of Schito is important for the staff of the band?

One of the commitments of management was to Squinzano to return to a historical figure like that of Hugh compesso Schito who enthusiastically accepted the proposal despite the ' age. Bring the expertise of Professor Schito Squinzano to serve as an example for the younger generation, I also think that having Ugo Schito can bring so much to know as ringleader for the group.

sure you a season full of success I wish you good luck ...

Thank You, is a difficult task .. but I'll try to put my skills and passion.






________________________________________






Read more: Who is Joseph Gregucci

Diploma in band instrumentation with honors, he studied piano, flute, composition and choral music and choir conducting with the Masters T. D'Amico and L.
Paris, completing his studies at the Conservatory of Music "S. Cecilia" in Rome and "N. Piccinni" in Bari He studied conducting with D. Renzetti, L. Paris and Samale NH, has written original music for band, chamber and sacred, has received many awards in national and international competitions for composition and conducting.

has directed bands Sogliano Cavour, Taranto "Domenico Lemma.
He is currently also the role of Director of the "Great Concert Band S. Cecilia" city of Taranto.







































0 comments:

Post a Comment